TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THERAPY FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY THERAPY (EIT)
Beginning therapy at EIT involves certain arrangements, which it may be helpful for you to know.
1. The therapy session lasts for 50 minutes and is charged at £60 per session. Payments are weekly or monthly by agreement: if online to the account number below via BACS transfer or card payment link; if in-person via cash, card, or BACS transfer
2. For online work, sessions will be conducted from a private and confidential space. Please also ensure that you have a private space where you can talk.
3. Therapists charge for all cancellations unless they have been received 48 hours notice. Cancellations should be received verbally, or via phone or email to your therapist.
5. Supplied information is used only to respond to booking or communication issues. No personally identifiable information is disclosed to outside parties except where a therapist believes release is appropriate to ensure your or others’ safety in compliance with the law. You will always be informed of this in advance.
6. EIT Therapists practice under the codes of ethics of the following organisations: BACP
By agreeing to these terms, you consent to this policy.